• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

This is our next target after finished the Excalibur Arc.
Yumi_Dx_D.jpg

Okay, created two spells, inspired by Canon Issei, and given an actual proper reason for their existence. :D

Devil Magic
[Disarmament] Range: Touch (2). Duration: A one-use effect that occurs on or before your next turn, trigger (-1). Area: 1 medium targer (1). Energy: Air (-1). Damage: 15 Lethal (45). Meta-spell: Speed 3, Silent, Discriminating, Target consumed (17) Components: 63. Rank 3 spell. Speed 3.
Description: A spell that creates a wind that destroys and scatters anything the target is carrying on them. Damage is applied to all items the target has on them, with anything not destroyed being flung away as per the disarming rules.

Fallen Angel Magic
[Unobstructed View] Range: Extreme (25), Duration: Permanent (50), Area: Self (0), Divination: Magical View (5), Metaspell: Takes 1 hour, Discriminating (1), New Power: See-Through Vision (10), Components: 91. Rank 3 spell. 1 hour casting time.
Description: Grants the user the ability to selective "erase" things from their vision, allowing them to see as if it wasn't there. This can range from stuff like "erasing" a persons clothes and skin to observe their muscles directly, to "erasing" entire buildings, allowing them to see the other side as if it wasn't there. Anything further then a mile from the user cannot be "erased" in this manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
BFldyq said:
Okay, created two spells, inspired by Canon Issei, and given an actual proper reason for their existence. :D

Devil Magic
[Disarmament] Range: Touch (2). Duration: A one-use effect that occurs on or before your next turn, trigger (-1). Area: 1 medium targer (1). Energy: Air (-1). Damage: 15 Lethal (45). Meta-spell: Speed 3, Silent, Discriminating, Target consumed (17) Components: 63. Rank 3 spell. Speed 3.
Description: A spell that creates a wind that destroys and scatters anything the target is carrying on them. Damage is applied to all items the target has on them, with anything not destroyed being flung away as per the disarming rules.

Fallen Angel Magic
[Unobstructed View] Range: Extreme (25), Duration: Permanent (50), Area: Self (0), Divination: Magical View (5), Metaspell: Takes 1 hour, Discriminating (1), New Power: See-Through Vision (10), Components: 91. Rank 3 spell. 1 hour casting time.
Description: Grants the user the ability to selective "erase" things from their vision, allowing them to see as if it wasn't there. This can range from stuff like "erasing" a persons clothes and skin to observe their muscles directly, to "erasing" entire buildings, allowing them to see the other side as if it wasn't there. Anything further then a mile from the user cannot be "erased" in this manner.

8) interesting spells and ones that are quite useful.

Good utility as well. Good for non-lethal take downs (Disarmament) and long range spying (Unobstructed view).

codeRR said:
8) interesting spells and ones that are quite useful.
Glad you like them.

kinglugia said:
Good utility as well. Good for non-lethal take downs (Disarmament) and long range spying (Unobstructed view).
Yep. Also, Unobstructed View also makes it easier to spot people trying to hide, or create a decoy.

And it also has medical usage: why use an x-ray when you can just take a look to see if there's any broken bones yourself?

codeRR said:
No....the light novel pic had larger breasts.....but maybe? :-\
The pic has "Yumi_Dx_D.jpg" at the end of the URL. Is Yumi the name that fem!Kiba went by?

Think so.

Oh, and interesting fact: the time between the beginning of book 2 and book 5 took place over about 2 months.

More importantly, the Holy-Sword arc starts about 2 weeks after Raiser first appeared in the Novels.

Depending on when Raiser appeared in this compared to canon, we've got 2 to 4 weeks until the Holy-Sword arc, if it sticks to the canon timeline.

Alexander, could we a proper timeline, to see how much time has passed in-game since the beginning?

wait we are gonna have at minimum 2 weeks to train and gather allies?

bwhahahaha So much potential for xp and charms maybe sorcery at the very least a new spell or two like those BF came up with.

we are kick freed in the balls AGAIN with GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT! I like!

Huh...it might be femKiba then....I didn't know that they animated that....

noahgab1133 said:
wait we are gonna have at minimum 2 weeks to train and gather allies?

bwhahahaha So much potential for xp and charms maybe sorcery at the very least a new spell or two like those BF came up with.

we are kick freed in the balls AGAIN with GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT! I like!
Maybe.

Alexander might throw us a curveball again.

EVA-Saiyajin said:
True.

Say. Alex, have you read the light novel?
Oh yes. I am not basing events on the anime or manga (not totally), instead I am keeping true to the LN volumes (no matter how much they suck).

Also, welcome to my quest EVA-Saiyajin! :D
EVA-Saiyajin said:
You know, Issei saw Odin as a threat...yet Odin didn't really seem to display superhuman abilities in the manga. Great skill, yes, but physically, he seemed more along the lines of high human or peak human capabilities.
He was also very old at that point (not that it makes him any less OP). I suppose his true strength lies in magic, since he sacrificed an eye to learn all its secrets.
BFldyq said:

Devil Magic

Fallen Angel Magic
Oh yes 8)
BFldyq said:
Alexander, could we a proper timeline, to see how much time has passed in-game since the beginning?
Give me some time, to count the days.

Alex I think eva meant Kenichi Odin(Ryuto) of Ragnarok not Dxd Old man Odin the actual god.

Ah yes, I had completely forgotten about HMDK's Odin, hmm. Argh damn it now I can't stop thinking about the seikuuken going up against Issei's exalted martial arts. Hey Alex, any idea on when Ragnarok will be popping up again?

TheInnerHollow said:
Ah yes, I had completely forgotten about HMDK's Odin, hmm. Argh damn it now I can't stop thinking about the seikuuken going up against Issei's exalted martial arts. Hey Alex, any idea on when Ragnarok will be popping up again?
When odin does the stupid thing by trying to force Issei to join him.

[X] Finish training our charms, then Hell training with Bright Sensei to raise our Essence.

BFldyq said:
On a completely different topic, I'm thinking of doing an omake about Issei's cult. Is anyone interested in this?

And no, it won't be NSFW. Though probably creepy.

Yup, even if SFW.

BFldyq said:
I didn't make any mistakes in making them, did I?
Nope, they're both correct.

In-Game it's been 34 days, give and take, since the start of the quest.

Diller said:
Alex I think eva meant Kenichi Odin(Ryuto) of Ragnarok not Dxd Old man Odin the actual god.
Oops :-[

I saw him as a threat because he was a threat.

TheInnerHollow said:
That will be interesting :D

Soon actually. I hope you are prepared for mind-blowing revelations :))

Will the mind blowing revelation be the hora one, or the prepare your anus one?

kinglugia said:
Will the mind blowing revelation be the hora one, or the prepare your anus one?
The "How the hell is this possible!?" one >:D

Alexander said:
The "How the hell is this possible!?" one >:D
Will that be from us or Odin? Cause Issei is out of his league right now. Dude's master level from skill alone.

nightblade said:
Will that be from us or Odin? Cause Issei is out of his league right now. Dude's master level from skill alone.

...you really shouldn't be telling the Story teller how strong His Characters are, ya, its kinda tacky, if you know what I mean. just saying.

EternitynChaos said:
...you really shouldn't be telling the Story teller how strong His Characters are, ya, its kinda tacky, if you know what I mean. just saying.
Odin right now is High Disciple level if alex isn't buffing him at all.

considering what he's been saying, the implications are that he HAS given him a buff of some sort, which is why I was saying, telling the Story Teller how strong there characters are is kinda tacky, I mean look at Raiser ffs, if we had taken him for his canon self we would have a smoking hole where our chest used to be

...Bored.
Sacred Gear
[Solar Dragon Emperor's Brilliant Plumage] Range: 15 (166 yards). Duration: 3 (One minute). Area: 25 (16-yards radius sphere). Damage: 120 (40L). Energy: 2 (Fire + SOLAR). Metaspell: Discriminating, Silent, Covert, Target Consumed, Antimagic (33). Components: 198. Rank 5 spell.
Description: The caster invokes the full might of the Unconquered Sun upon an area, unleashing the wrath of the GLORIOUS SOLAR INCARNA upon those whom he judged as enemies for a full minute, thus roasting them in the GLORIOUS SOLAR NUKE. The area will also cancel out all enemy magical effects/spells.

kinglugia said:
...Bored.
Sacred Gear
[Solar Dragon Emperor's Brilliant Plumage] Range: 15 (166 yards). Duration: 3 (One minute). Area: 25 (16-yards radius sphere). Damage: 120 (40L). Energy: 2 (Fire + SOLAR). Metaspell: Discriminating, Silent, Covert, Target Consumed, Antimagic (33). Components: 198. Rank 5 spell.
Description: The caster invokes the full might of the Unconquered Sun upon an area, unleashing the wrath of the GLORIOUS SOLAR INCARNA upon those whom he judged as enemies for a full minute, thus roasting them in the GLORIOUS SOLAR NUKE. The area will also cancel out all enemy magical effects/spells.
Does it inflict 40L in total, or once every (insert measure of time)?
EternitynChaos said:
considering what he's been saying, the implications are that he HAS given him a buff of some sort, which is why I was saying, telling the Story Teller how strong there characters are is kinda tacky, I mean look at Raiser ffs, if we had taken him for his canon self we would have a smoking hole where our chest used to be
It's not really a question of buff. Issei called Ryuuto a threat because he felt he had the means to defeat him. Against normal people Issei obviously needs to hold back to avoid giving off his Mark or Anima, so he can't just cheat.

Plus Ryuuto's techniques gives him a edge.

Ya, its not like we can go popping a dragon against normal martial artists like we can Devils and such, one of the reasons we would want to get some scene long charms in the future would be the improve our mote efficiency for times like that.

As a side note for the future, our next CMA we might want to look at should be Crane style, not only does it have some hilarious thing available in it, like writing out in bruising how much your enemies suck, but the form charm lets you regain Compassion channels, and also while using it there's no way to kill anyone, you can inflict as much damage as you like, but after the damage has been dealt and everything is sorted it turns into bashing damage and fills only up to the incapacitated box and no more, which will make fights a lot easier when we are trying not to kill people, yes even Ag damage gets treated like this, so we could pound Vali with holy attacks without a care of killing him if we wanted to ^^

anyway, just thought I would mention that, its not likely to come up until we master Fist of the Daystar anyway but knowing its out there is always good

Alexander said:
Does it inflict 40L in total, or once every (insert measure of time)?It's not really a question of buff. Issei called Ryuuto a threat because he felt he had the means to defeat him. Against normal people Issei obviously needs to hold back to avoid giving off his Mark or Anima, so he can't just cheat.

Plus Ryuuto's techniques gives him a edge.
If it turns out Ryuuto knows about the supernatural then Issei doesn't need to hold back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back