• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

HypoSoc said:
Onii-chama? Do you mean Onii-chan? Or Onii-sama? Or were you intentionally choosing a deformed honorific for demeaning purposes?
You guys are taking this way too seriously.
This is a test of a Valkyrie's resolve. At least... at least this much is necessary!
Tbh, she really annoyed me in the manga.

Human8130 said:
[X] Deadpan look. "That's the same thing."
-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you must henceforth refer to me as Onii-chama, and when in my presence you must end all your sentences with ~Nyan."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then look disappointed. "Hoo, so you make wagers that only work in your favor, huh?"

;)
horrified.gif
That...will not end well.

Hilarious though, but it will not end well.

All she has to do if she loses is avoid us, see?
Not our problem if that doesn't work out.

Why would we limit break? We're not causing her a great deal of distress. Teasing her isn't that bad.

I'm going to sleep now. Please have a tally for..10 hours from now. That should be right. 'Night.

-[X] You sigh before a line from an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you must henceforth refer to me as Onii-chama, and when in my presence you must end all your sentences with ~Nyan."
--[X] If she doesn't agree with the conditions, then look disappointed. "Hoo, so you make wagers that only work in your favor, huh?"

I must see how this turns out. I really don't mind if she tells them she met us, so this is a much wager.

I don't want her as our subordinate, and just telling her to leave us alone is too boring.
This says the same thing in a more funny way.
Besides, any future meetings with the 8 Fists ought to be hilarious in the future. :D

"Kisara, aren't you going to say something to this uppity guy?"
"... I hate Onii-chama. ~Nyan."

HypoSoc said:
Onii-chama? Do you mean Onii-chan? Or Onii-sama? Or were you intentionally choosing a deformed honorific for demeaning purposes?
Some honorifics have baby talk versions—mispronunciations stereotypically associated with small children and cuteness. The baby talk version of sama is chama (ちゃま?), for example, and in fact chan was a baby talk version of san that eventually became an ordinary honorific.

There are even baby talk versions of baby talk versions. Chan can be changed to tan (たん?), and less often, chama (ちゃま?) to tama (たま?). These are popularly used in the names of moe anthropomorphisms, in which a cute female, or less often, male character represents an object, concept, or popular consumer product. Well-known examples include the OS-tan operating system anthropomorphisms, charcoal mascot Binchō-tan.

Baby talk honorifics are also known to be used a lot more in anime and manga than in real life.
From the wiki page on Japanese honorifics.

Eh.

Why don't we just match her wager?

If we win she becomes our subordinate in our team.

Larekko12 said:
Eh.

Why don't we just match her wager?

If we win she becomes our subordinate in our team.
Because people don't really want her as our subordinate and it would involve introducing her to the supernatural.

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will not bother me with joining Ragnarok again... Also, you won't tell your bosses that you saw me."

This is wrong and it will end badly for us... Curse my trollish nature.

Megaolix said:
Are people seriously trying to have the humiliating wager win here?
Humiliating would be forcing her to drop and give us a blowjob in front of her peers. Her ego can withstand a little teasing.

Smuthunter said:
Humiliating would be forcing her to drop and give us a blowjob in front of her peers. Her ego can withstand a little teasing.

Smut I'm sorry but what? That's going wayy too far.

Diller said:
Smut I'm sorry but what? That's going wayy too far.
You misunderstand my meaning. What I'm saying is "That's not humiliating, this is humiliating." I'm not suggesting we force her to do that, just disagreeing with the people who are getting worked up over the troll vote.

Also, vote changed to the troll option~!

Smuthunter said:
Why would we limit break? We're not causing her a great deal of distress. Teasing her isn't that bad.

I was actually more meaning going against our Compassion by being a completely asshat to someone we have just meet, seriously she has NOT done anything to deserve this sort of trolling /eyeroll

EternitynChaos said:
I was actually more meaning going against our Compassion by being a completely asshat to someone we have just meet, seriously she has NOT done anything to deserve this sort of trolling /eyeroll
No, teasing people does not require us to roll compassion. If she breaks down crying because we went too far then that's a different story but Kisara's ego isn't that fragile.

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will not bother me with joining Ragnarok again... Also, you won't tell your bosses that you saw me."

With all the options being thrown around I'm suddenly feeling very glad we aren't eclipse. We can still throw enough dice at her to make her keep her end of the bargain, it'll probably require charms though.

EternitynChaos said:
I think you're really overestimating how bad a bit of trolling is. We're not being an asshat and if she thinks it's a horrible think to add Nyan to her sentences, well, there's nothing actually forcing her to do it.

/shrug sorry, lack of sleep and a seriously touchy personal topic so /shrug ya, I'll be the first to admit I don't react well to teasing, at all, ever, and have healed knuckles to my name to prove it.

And well there is teasing between close friends, and teasing a complete stranger :/

[X] "How about if I win, you become my subordinate?" You joke as your body turns around and you laugh a little, silly girl doesn't know what she facing, no need to take it seriously, as she shouts to you you pick up your speed and disappear leaving her behind confusing what just happened.
touhou ranfuku

1 vote

-[X] You sigh before remembering a line of an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will serve to me as you wanted me to serve you."
Introspective Tinkerer

1 vote

[X] you have to raise an eyebrow at her challenge, but then a line of an anime jumps at the forefront of your mind and you smirk...

"You can't get something without offering something of equal value in exchange." You raise a finger, and suddenly she is the one with a confused expression. "I accept your challenge, but if you lose, you will serve to me as you wanted me to serve you."
Fellgar

1 vote

[X] "Nope"
-[X] Jump over her and run away.
Carrnage HypoSoc

2 votes

-[X] "Not exactly a bargain for me now is it? Tell you what, give me a good reason for me to fight you and I'm all yours.

TheInnerHollow

1 vote

Manaan Disminded Eler0 Unelemental Human8130 The Slumbering Crocodile Smuthunter Mu- Sensei, darklord Odysseus2099

10 votes

Silver W. King nightblade EternitynChaos Diller Prince Charon Selias hunter09 Least Devotee cross_grave Noctum juracc Ben Bladesman Enohthree Megaolix Kinglugia

15 votes

[X] Plan Staplesdex2:
-[X] You pointed at something behind at Kisara's back and shout, "KITTY!"

1 vote

Winning vote

Smuthunter said:
You misunderstand my meaning. What I'm saying is "That's not humiliating, this is humiliating." I'm not suggesting we force her to do that, just disagreeing with the people who are getting worked up over the troll vote.

Also, vote changed to the troll option~!

No no I got your point. I'm just slightly horrifed you even made that example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diller could you at least pretend to count all the votes?

Fellgar said:
Diller could you at least pretend to count all the votes?

Oh shit, did I miss you? :-[

Sorry about that. I'll fix it right now.

Edit. Goddamnit missed a page. Okay everything should be alright now.

You missed me too Diller. I'm supporting the winning plan.

You didn't get me either, but my choice is so far behind it doesn't matter much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back