• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Spend some time talking with Rias. While you've faced combat together before & you've even carried out favors for her brother on her behalf you don't actually know that about her personally. Remedy that. Drop the bombshell about the new ability your Boosted Gear developed & its implications when she seems a bit relaxed, preferably when she's had some tea.
-[X] Give Rias some time to process the possible ramifications of your revelation, although if she should want a personal demonstration you'd be happy to oblige her. Do the same & try to relax, forgetting the events of the past few weeks & decide yourself who you want to be moving forward, not letting other factions define it for you.

Disminded said:
[X] Spend some time talking with Rias. While you've faced combat together before & you've even carried out favors for her brother on her behalf you don't actually know that about her personally. Remedy that. Drop the bombshell about the new ability your Boosted Gear developed & its implications when she seems a bit relaxed, preferably when she's had some tea.
-[X] Give Rias some time to process the possible ramifications of your revelation, although if she should want a personal demonstration you'd be happy to oblige her. Do the same & try to relax, forgetting the events of the past few weeks & decide yourself who you want to be moving forward, not letting other factions define it for you.

Eler0 said:
Vote Change:

Do either of you object to me counting your votes as including the stunt?

Stunt-You place your cup of steaming tea down on the mahagony table, judging from Rias's serene expression sitting across from you she was as prepared as she could be be to hear this. You steeple your hands together, drawing on all your poise & charm, your voice as smooth as velvet as you reveal your newest bombshell.

megrisvernin said:
Do either of you object to me counting your votes as including the stunt?

Stunt-You place your cup of steaming tea down on the mahagony table, judging from Rias's serene expression sitting across from you she was as prepared as she could be be to hear this. You steeple your hands together, drawing on all your poise & charm, your voice as smooth as velvet as you reveal your newest bombshell.

Sounds good to me.

Disminded said:

Vote Count Adjust to reflect this.

Assuming this plan wins, does anyone have an changes in Issei's posture to factions or groups of people they'd like to see? It's a good moment to adjust things.

I want to add Aika to our side & am open to spending more time with Rias or Akeno(build up an intimacy) if Rias wants to capitalize on this(I imagine she would) to get Half-Caste status for her or members of her Peerage.

spending more time with Rias and Akeno is good, wouldn't mind hanging out with Kiba as well, we know his whole goal thing now, might offer to help him with that, teaching him 5-dragons would be beastly, also Koneko would be fun with supernatural martial arts, later on teaching her something like Disco Ninja style would be hilarious ^^; invis speedster brick, that would have to suck for anyone dealing with her.

I have no problem including Aika into our group, she's already earn her place helping us find Berserker in time to get there before Odin and Co as far as I'm concerned, I'd like to do some more, but for now that should probably be it, small focus is best.

I'm also fine for anyone in Rias' peerage becoming a Half-Caste, just the fact they have to have a positive intimacy to us as well as us to them cuts down my problems, and if not for Dohna we wouldn't know Ruby or Yang, plus Yuma as she has become is adorable, and Kala is amusing as well, plus they are Rias's anyone else though is seriously unlikely

EternitynChaos said:
spending more time with Rias and Akeno is good, would mind hanging out with Kiba as well, we know his whole goal thing now, might offer to help him with that, teaching him 5-dragons would be beastly, also Koneko would be fun with supernatural martial arts, later on teaching her something like Disco Ninja style would be hilarious ^^; invis speedster brick, that would have to suck for anyone dealing with her.

I have no problem including Aika into our group, she's already earn her place helping us find Berserker in time to get there before Odin and Co as far as I'm concerned, I'd like to do some more, but for now that should probably be it, small focus is best.

I'm also fine for anyone in Rias' peerage becoming a Half-Caste, just the fact they have to have a positive intimacy to us as well as us to them cuts down my problems, and if not for Dohna we wouldn't know Ruby or Yang, plus Yuma as she has become is adorable, and Kala is amusing as well, plus they are Rias's anyone else though is seriously unlikely

We should keep things small. Add only a few people to our group unless we otherwise can be assured of their loyalty. Aika is loyal so no problems there. Berserker will be loyal some of you are telling me so I'll believe that.

Rias & Akeno are fine as well.

Very very interesting what'll happen to Rias's peerage if she becomes our half-Caste. When we make them Half-caste with this charm we're literally marking them as one of ours & then empowering them right? Doesn't this mean there'll be some bonds running between us & Rias's peerage if she becomes Half-Caste but none of her peerage does?

my vote has changed. also this update is gonna be fun. Looking forward to the other faction's reaction to us.

actually does anyone have any ideas on what people currently think of issei?

Last edited by a moderator:
noahgab1133 said:

my vote has changed. also this update is gonna be fun. Looking forward to the other faction's reaction to us.

actually does anyone have any ideas on what people currently think of issei?

*twitch*

You'll have to be more specific?

The Idiot Trio's other members? Jealousy, Rage, Desolation, Jealousy...

Or do you mean one of the other factions...

Updated Vote Counting

[X] Relax and enjoy tranquility(Vanguard_D)
# of Votes-1

[X] Start teaching your comrades REAL Terrestrial Martial Arts (Least Devotee, Odysseus2099)
# of Votes-2

[X] Tell Rias about this! (But wait until she's sitting down and has a cup of tea ready! (Walkir, Silversun17, the greatlord)
# of Votes-3

[X] Spend Xp with something that requires time?
-[X] (Sledgehammer Fist Punch) (darklord)
# of Votes-1

Relaxing Tea with Rias variants
# of Votes 14

Sub-variants

[X] Spend some time talking with Rias. While you've faced combat together before & you've even carried out favors for her brother on her behalf you don't actually know that about her personally. Remedy that. Drop the bombshell about the new ability your Boosted Gear developed & its implications when she seems a bit relaxed, preferably when she's had some tea.(Unelemental, Smuthunter, Bfldyq, Coderr
# of Votes 4

[X] Spend some time talking with Rias. While you've faced combat together before & you've even carried out favors for her brother on her behalf you don't actually know that about her personally. Remedy that. Drop the bombshell about the new ability your Boosted Gear developed & its implications when she seems a bit relaxed, preferably when she's had some tea
-[X] Give Rias some time to process the possible ramifications of your revelation, although if she should want a personal demonstration you'd be happy to oblige her. Do the same & try to relax, forgetting the events of the past few weeks & decide yourself who you want to be moving forward, not letting other factions define it for you(EternitynChaos, megrisvernin, dreadis, Diller, Indrik, Silver W. King, Eler0, Disminded, nightblade, noahgab1133
# of Votes 10

I'm assuming Unelemental, Smuthunter, Bfldyq, Coderr prefer the version of the Relaxing Tea with Rias plan without the
[] Give Rias some time to process the possible ramifications of your revelation, although if she should want a personal demonstration you'd be happy to oblige her. Do the same & try to relax, forgetting the events of the past few weeks & decide yourself who you want to be moving forward, not letting other factions define it for you

addition.

So from Rias's perspective...what does someone gaining Half-Cast status mean? Particularly for a Devil?

I understand them gaining immunity to holy type attacks. What other benefits would they get?

Here's the Charm Alexander posted...
Automatic Sacred Gear Mutation! If the Knack "Granting: Touched by Dragon" is learned, Boosted Gear automatically undergo a mutation and gains the following Artifact Charm:

Gift of Radiant Destiny
Cost: 15m, 2wp;
Mins: Essence 3;
Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
Keywords: Enlightening, Obvious, Touch
Duration: Instant

The power of "Transfer" resonates with the overflowing golden Essence of the Sun-Chosen. This variation on the better known Power-Awarding Prana immediately and permanently blasts open a willing mortal's doors of perception, opening him to the world's currents of Essence. The Charm requires a short ceremony to steel both donor and recipient for the awesome forces they shall unleash. The ceremony takes whatever form the participants feel is appropriate to solemnize the event. Then the mortal and the Exalt simply touch—and the cataract of Essence flooding through the recipient's soul knocks him out for (5 – his Stamina) hours.

The caster and the target must have a positive Intimancy towards each other (the two Intimancies can be different, but they must still be both positive). After the target recovers he becomes a Half-Caste, as if he was one from birth, aligned to the source of the Exalt's power.

Some notes on half-caste.

For that I made up some rules:

-In this quest Half-Caste can reach up only to Essence 3. Becoming Gods is the only way to surpass the limit.
-They don't learn native Charms, but thematic Spirit Charms, which you players can created: but they must be weaker than proper Solar Charms.
-Excellencies are the only exception to the above rule: they can have the same effects as their Solar parent Charms.
-All Charms are Unfavored and costs 10 Xp.

Eiko is a good example: after you finish the Familiar Contract (tomorrow In-Story) she will gain the Half-Caste status (together with Familiar benefits). In her case, raising Essence above 3 happens after living for a certain number of years.

EternitynChaos said:
Rias is never going to let us go out alone again is she, lets see, Yang and Ruby, Sacred Gears users, not just that, but Magnus. Then theirs the thing with the shrine, then Mittelt and Asia both count as well, and meeting the leader of the Fallen while going for a Coffee, at a shop, that knowing our luck is run by one of the Seraphim, oh can't forget that when taking us along with her we somehow stumbled across a Sun Raven and managed to get her as out familiar, then we go gang busting and find what would basicly be a Hero in any other age, next we evolved our Boosted Gear giving us the power to share our magic sun juice with people we like, no not that sun juice, we could already do that as a boy, the golden stuff not the white stuff, and thanks to that we have managed to turn Mittelt from a Oni/Fallen Angel into some sort of Oni/Angel except she dosn't loose her purity when she has sex... never letting us go outside alone again, in fact, she may just handcuff herself to us /laugh

She'll handcuff us alright. Handcuff us to her bed that is.

Think about it because of us she got 3 new pawns, a way to increase the fertility of devils which helps out with the Raiser situation, and we're about to reveal to her we can get rid of her kind's weakness to holy things. She was already interested in us as shown by her attempts tp cuddle with us.

EternitynChaos said:
spending more time with Rias and Akeno is good, wouldn't mind hanging out with Kiba as well, we know his whole goal thing now, might offer to help him with that, teaching him 5-dragons would be beastly, also Koneko would be fun with supernatural martial arts, later on teaching her something like Disco Ninja style would be hilarious ^^; invis speedster brick, that would have to suck for anyone dealing with her.

Once we have positive intimacies with all of them sure.

megrisvernin said:
*twitch*

You'll have to be more specific?

The Idiot Trio's other members? Jealousy, Rage, Desolation, Jealousy...

Or do you mean one of the other factions...

I mean the other faction. They have to know something is up by now shouldn't they?

noahgab1133 said:
I mean the other faction. They have to know something is up by now shouldn't they?

Hrrrm. I'll make a guess at how the Devil Faction sees Issei. Don't know enough about canon to guess how the Fallen Angels view Issei.

I might be able to make a guess on the History Compilation Committee in a few minutes...

[X] Spend some time talking with Rias. While you've faced combat together before & you've even carried out favors for her brother on her behalf you don't actually know that about her personally. Remedy that. Drop the bombshell about the new ability your Boosted Gear developed & its implications when she seems a bit relaxed, preferably when she's had some tea
-[X] Give Rias some time to process the possible ramifications of your revelation, although if she should want a personal demonstration you'd be happy to oblige her. Do the same & try to relax, forgetting the events of the past few weeks & decide yourself who you want to be moving forward, not letting other factions define it for you

Do we actually know that they become immune to DxD Holy upon becoming Half-Castes, or are people just assuming things again? Both types seem to operate on "Creature of Darkness"-ness, sure, but there is a difference between Exalted Holy (UCS' shitlist) and DxD Holy (Yahweh's shitlist? Only anti-Devil? Was it ever clarified?).

I think the History compilation Committee sees in Issei a capable human who is a Sacred Gear user of a rare & powerful Longinus. From our civilian & plebian background & our quick climb to power they probably see us us a natural fighter, or someone who is very in tune with his Sacred Gear if not both. Taking out a Fallen Angel who tried to kill us on the night we awaken our power? Very impressive. Defeating another Fallen Angel? Proof it's not just luck. Our exploits from there are more & more impressive. Taking out a Stray Devil, staring down an army of exorcists & forcing a 1 on 1 duel with Raynore(again).

Our connections make them a bit nervous. Hearing that we attended a School run by Two Devil Families & immediately become associated with the Gremory Clan. Worrisome given that Rias seems to have a habit for collecting up those harmed or damaged by the supernatural(Koneko, Akane, Kiba) & recall our introduction to the supernatural alla attempted murder by Raynore. Then again...we didn't join. And we've maintained our independence. We've even built up our own little power block, attracting three other sacred gear users & a fallen angel. Suggestive of a leader type, someone not willing to be subservient to another but still able to form alliances & not opposed to relationships with other supernatural creatures. Given that they represent Youkai interests this is certainly hopeful news from their end, despite our connections to the Gremory Clan. That we helped Tomuri out of our own volition & then managed to turn around and work out a benefit to the Gremory Clan suggests that not only are we willing to take our own actions but we have a knack for spinning it as a positive to our allies. That we managed to attract the attention of & get a Yatagarasu to agree to be our familiar despite our connections with Devils speaks volumes of just how damn sociable & suave we can be.

Abe, Asia, Tomuri, even some random members of a gardening club. We just help anyone out who needs help don't we? That makes us a useful quantity. One that other factions see value in given Rias sinking her hooks in early. But our meeting with Azazel showed that other factions were turning their attention our way so they needed to make a move or lose out on us. So they met with us & straight up asked if we would join. We said our prexisting agreements prevented it, but after they mentioned the danger posed we agreed to help them.

They are probably very glad they got to us when we did give that we immediately went to training with Azazel. The results of that if they got even fragmented copies would make for interesting reading. Then we went off to handle a mundane threat in our community & koed a powerful human fighter without any clear supernatural abilities, our own allies holding back as well. Then another, unrelated human faction wanted to recruit us for martial arts of all things. We dragged the gang lead back with us, who we just beat up, and added him to our side.

Then after all of this, it gets out that we can empower those who fight with us. To make them stronger & great them supernatural abilities, but ones not dependent or leeching out of our own strength? That we can do so with a strong, if otherwise mundane human?

In short we're an incredibly capable human, able to interact with powerful supernatural factions & still retain a startling amount of independence, naturally drawing others to our banner without any discernible cause or even promising power of all origins in the supernatural, even mundane. That we can somehow train & pass on skills & abilities to those near us, strengthening them & now empowering them directly. Our power grows in leaps in bounds, impossible to predict except that it'll surprise you. Someone who even more than the power we command directly, can influence those near us & those who share an interest in us. Someone, who might very well someday alter the existing powerbalance in the Moonlit World.

Except our Holy attacks work on unholy things in this world Croc, which says some interesting things, particularly if with the Big G gone, we may have accidentally gotten stuck with the same Job as the UCS has in Creation if the system God set-up saw us and went 'Eh, good enough, right, the jobs yours.' If that's the case... well its going to cause some interesting things I think

EternitynChaos said:
Except our Holy attacks work on unholy things in this world Croc, which says some interesting things, particularly if with the Big G gone, we may have accidentally gotten stuck with the same Job as the UCS has in Creation if the system God set-up saw us and went 'Eh, good enough, right, the jobs yours.' If that's the case... well its going to cause some interesting things I think
Right, forgot about that. Fair enough.

megrisvernin said:
I think the History compilation Committee sees in Issei a capable human who is a Sacred Gear user of a rare & powerful Longinus. From our civilian & plebian background & our quick climb to power they probably see us us a natural fighter, or someone who is very in tune with his Sacred Gear if not both. Taking out a Fallen Angel who tried to kill us on the night we awaken our power? Very impressive. Defeating another Fallen Angel? Proof it's not just luck. Our exploits from there are more & more impressive. Taking out a Stray Devil, staring down an army of exorcists & forcing a 1 on 1 duel with Raynore(again).

Our connections make them a bit nervous. Hearing that we attended a School run by Two Devil Families & immediately become associated with the Gremory Clan. Worrisome given that Rias seems to have a habit for collecting up those harmed or damaged by the supernatural(Koneko, Akane, Kiba) & recall our introduction to the supernatural alla attempted murder by Raynore. Then again...we didn't join. And we've maintained our independence. We've even built up our own little power block, attracting three other sacred gear users & a fallen angel. Suggestive of a leader type, someone not willing to be subservient to another but still able to form alliances & not opposed to relationships with other supernatural creatures. Given that they represent Youkai interests this is certainly hopeful news from their end, despite our connections to the Gremory Clan. That we helped Tomuri out of our own volition & then managed to turn around and work out a benefit to the Gremory Clan suggests that not only are we willing to take our own actions but we have a knack for spinning it as a positive to our allies. That we managed to attract the attention of & get a Yatagarasu to agree to be our familiar despite our connections with Devils speaks volumes of just how damn sociable & suave we can be.

Abe, Asia, Tomuri, even some random members of a gardening club. We just help anyone out who needs help don't we? That makes us a useful quantity. One that other factions see value in given Rias sinking her hooks in early. But our meeting with Azazel showed that other factions were turning their attention our way so they needed to make a move or lose out on us. So they met with us & straight up asked if we would join. We said our prexisting agreements prevented it, but after they mentioned the danger posed we agreed to help them.

They are probably very glad they got to us when we did give that we immediately went to training with Azazel. The results of that if they got even fragmented copies would make for interesting reading. Then we went off to handle a mundane threat in our community & koed a powerful human fighter without any clear supernatural abilities, our own allies holding back as well. Then another, unrelated human faction wanted to recruit us for martial arts of all things. We dragged the gang lead back with us, who we just beat up, and added him to our side.

Then after all of this, it gets out that we can empower those who fight with us. To make them stronger & great them supernatural abilities, but ones not dependent or leeching out of our own strength? That we can do so with a strong, if otherwise mundane human?

In short we're an incredibly capable human, able to interact with powerful supernatural factions & still retain a startling amount of independence, naturally drawing others to our banner without any discernible cause or even promising power of all origins in the supernatural, even mundane. That we can somehow train & pass on skills & abilities to those near us, strengthening them & now empowering them directly. Our power grows in leaps in bounds, impossible to predict except that it'll surprise you. Someone who even more than the power we command directly, can influence those near us & those who share an interest in us. Someone, who might very well someday alter the existing powerbalance in the Moonlit World.

and once the exalabits arc happens we're going to be even better regarded by some of those factions by virtue of we putting our life on the line to ensure that the peace between the Christian factions is not broken. that will calm down those who fear our disruptions causing a disaster or war

Silversun17 said:
and once the exalabits arc happens we're going to be even better regarded by some of those factions by virtue of we putting our life on the line to ensure that the peace between the Christian factions is not broken. that will calm down those who fear our disruptions causing a disaster or war

A Devil Maou & Azazel leader of the Fallen Angels both think we may play a large part, I think with the History Compilation Committee as the intermediary, for ending the conflict between the three heaven factions.

A better question is, once word gets out that we can not only train & teach those near us to fight better but directly empower them with their own source of power, what individuals & groups might come out of the woodwork to try & seek us out? In particular what individuals might join our side & follow us, or push others towards us in the hopes they might get stronger...?

Any takers from canon you can think of ?(preferably again those who would be willing to join our side not just force us to try & work for them)

megrisvernin said:
A better question is, once word gets out that we can not only train & teach those near us to fight better but directly empower them with their own source of power, what individuals & groups might come out of the woodwork to try & seek us out? In particular what individuals might join our side & follow us, or push others towards us in the hopes they might get stronger...?

Any takers from canon you can think of ?(preferably again those who would be willing to join our side not just force us to try & work for them)

Hero Facrion is going to want us so bad I can practically see the thirst.

We'll might get visited by the magicians' council.

Might start attaching the attnetion of Gods like Odin or Indra

megrisvernin said:
A Devil Maou & Azazel leader of the Fallen Angels both think we may play a large part, I think with the History Compilation Committee as the intermediary, for ending the conflict between the three heaven factions.

I love how us just bring ourselves has made us into the perfect person to unite the 3 great factions.

Actually seeing as we're getting training from the governor foe fallen angels and we originally started trainigvis with the occult research club I wonder if Heaven is going to send someone to teach us as well?

I would be super happy if they still gave us Ascalon to get us on their good side.

As I thought of the next update, two scenes wrote themselves in my mind. They might be entirely differently from what Alexander would use, but they wouldn't leave me alone till i wrote them.

Scene 1(early in the conversation)

You convinced the gang you leader you just beat up...to join you," Rias said bafflement clear on her features. "At what part when you beat him up, did it suddenly seem like a good idea to recruit him?"

You rub the back of your head sheepishly. "When you put it that way it sounds so vicious & manipulative, besides I didn't even do much fighting him, he passed out after the first punch..." Rias starred at you blankly before sighing. "Hearing that from anyone else I'd know they were leading me on, Issei, but from you..."

You look intently at your tea for a moment somehow unable to meet her eyes as you struggle to think of something to fill the awkward silence. "It wasn't even my idea! Bright was the one who said I should take him on him! It's not like I just randomly think of recruiting blonde gangsters I beat up."

You pause, waited for a witty retort from Rias then frowned when she hadn't replied after a few seconds. Looking up you notice that she looks frazzled & is gazing intently at a loch of her crimson hair, twisting it around one finger. Concerned you ask, "Rias are you alright-"

Rias jerks upright interrupting you, then stares back at you before looking back down at her hand still twirling her lock of hair. She laughs nervously for a few seconds before suddenly interjecting a little loudly. "Yang! And Ruby! There were there too weren't they! How did they do?

Any guesses what she was thinking?

Scene 2 After you bring up the Gift of Radiant Destiny.

As you finish explaining how your Sacred Gear created the charm, you find yourself calling it Gift of Radiant Destiny for some reason in your head, you notice just how...intently Rias is staring at you. How her usually tranquil kind expression has been replaced by a greedy almost eager expression. A cold sweat seems to run down your forehead as you feel like a deer being watching by a hungry wolf.

"I-s-s-e-i," Rias almost sings out, emphasizing each letter carefully. "You're going to tell me absolutely everything you know about this technique. Who you can apply it, the limits of its use, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Under Rias's intense gaze you rattle out everything Bright told you about the charm & almost add the last detail about her wings Mittelt tested by having sex with you. Unfortunately while you caught yourself, Rias also noticed that you paused & her brow narrowed.

"Issei, you aren't hiding anything from me are you." She says accusingly.

"Ri-Rias what reason would I have to hide someth-"

"Don't try to mislead me I-s-s-e-i," Rias replies interrupting you leaning out of her chair & peering down at you. "After all the run arounds my own brother has give me over the years, I know when someone's trying to avoid something so spill it."

You turn your head away, staring back down at your tea on the table. You can hear Rias humph then you notice a finely manicured hand near your tea. Looking up you freeze as you see Rias climbing over the table staring menacingly down at you. You reach for the tea, barely pulling it out of the way a second before Rias's hand would have knocked it over. As she comes closer you instinctively lean back into the couch but that only buys you a few seconds before Rias climbs off the table & places herself into your lap. You try to twist & squirm, but you can't move your hands without spilling the hot tea on both of you & Rias quickly wraps her legs around your own & pushes her arms onto your shoulder pinning you. Bare inches from your face her blue green eyes drill mercilessly into your own as she continue interrogating you. "Tell me Issei. T-e-l-l m-e."

Under her intense scrutiny your treacherous mouth blurts out, "The charm changed Mittelt. She's no longer a fallen angel."

Rias gives you a wide grin, but it somehow reminds you of a tiger's predator's smile than anything reassuring. "Good Issei. Very Good. Continue"

"Her wings. They're-they're golden now. Not black like before."

Rias looks at you expectantly, then narrows her eyes as you realize she wants even more.

"We uhh, ran some tests. That's right, ran some tests & her wings stayed golden. If she was just a normal angel now, they would have, uhh, turned black again."

"What sort of experiments Issei?," Rias asks curious.

"Nothing important Rias, Just a small test. We even ran it just once!," you answer nervously trying to turn away from Rias but with her so close there was no where you could look and not see her.

"I-s-s-e-i," Rias says singsongly again. "You aren't trying to mislead me again are you? That would be a mistake."

"N-No Rias. Of course not."

"Then explain it to me."

"Well you see we uhh," you cough and mumble something quietly to yourself."

"What was that Issei?," Rias acts cheerfully, but there are no signs of amusement on her face. "I couldn't hear you there. You were mumbling. I like it when people speak up."

"Mittelt, & I. We, well together you see." "Go-on," Rias says encouragingly."

"We...We..," with no way out of it you decide to just tell her. "We had sex."

Rias stares at you blankly, and you laugh nervously.

"Not for fun! Or anything. Science. Right for Science! See when an angel has sex & doesn't purify themselves their wings turn black. But even with her wings golden, after sex with me Mittelt wings stay golden. Notsurewhyoranythingjustasideeffect, your words begin slur together as you watch Rias's expression begin to change. First her cheeks begin to blush, and she turns away unable look at you in the eye. Then she realizes she's too close to just turn her head aware & seems to remember she's sitting in your lap, pinning you. Slowly, very slowly Rias pulls her arms away from where they were pinning yours & tugs downat her skirt which she just then realized at started to ride up. She looks back up at you & blushes again even harder seeming to redden from her toes to her forehead till her skin seems an alarmingly similar shade of red to her hair.

Throughout all of it you don't dare move, holding your breath as you have no idea how to escape that won't have Akane, or Konneko or worse her brother the Maou after you. Rias slowly lifts herself out of your lap & walks back to her side of the table, thankfully walking around not over it this time and sits staring at her own tea. Neither of you says anything more for a few minutes.

Let me know if this counts towards the Omake bonus xp. It's of a possible future scene, but it is over 1000 words long.

noahgab1133 said:

I just had this impression of Rias getting extremely greedy when Issei talks of a way that would empower her peerage & give them the ability to do bullshit abilities like his own, as long as they were friendly with him. A permanent enchantment that doesn't need to be renewed with no drawbacks besides requiring hardwork & time. Something that he can easily refill his mana pool in without invoking his overddrive pool in 4 hours if he's resting along with some kind of willpower thing she doesn't quite get(strong emotions?). When he seems to be holding something back, she grabs onto it & refuses to let go.

All of Issei's instincts tell him not to say it, but he can't escape. Eventually he just has to tell Rias. It just felt like a nice IC & relevant way for us fucking Mittelt to finally comeup.

Personally, I view this Issei as somewhat more self-assured than that, even if he would feel pressured by Rias in his lap (but not to the point of saying anything he hadn't already decided to disclose). His behavior just seems a little too prey-like and submissive for a draconic-influenced Solar Issei. YMMV, of course.

It would be accurate for canon Issei, if he had the relevant powers, though.

*Nod*

Here's a retake of it, with a more Solar Issei compliant. Come to think of it the setup's a little stiff, but I just like this idea of Rias getting a bit greedy and demanding when she can find an easy clear way to achieve her goals. She gets a little too excited and forgets her roles a little, treating Issei like she would her own Peerage.

Scene 2 After you bring up the Gift of Radiant Destiny.

As you finish explaining how your Sacred Gear created the charm, you find yourself calling it Gift of Radiant Destiny for some reason in your head, you notice just how...intently Rias is staring at you. How her usually tranquil kind expression has been replaced by a greedy almost eager expression. An expression that looked quite familiar to one he had seen on Yang several times, but seemed out of place on Rias.

"I-s-s-e-i," Rias almost sings out, emphasizing each letter carefully. "Tell me absolutely everything you know about this technique. Who you can apply it, the limits of its use, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. A little uncertain Issei decided to humor Rias, & told her what Bright had explained about the charm. You almost let slip the last detail about her wings Mittelt tested by having sex with you. Unfortunately while you caught yourself, Rias also noticed that you paused & her brow narrowed.

"Issei, you aren't hiding anything from me are you." She says accusingly.

"Now Rias, what would I have any reason to hide anything from you?," You replied calmly.

"Don't try to mislead me I-s-s-e-i," Rias replied interrupting you leaning out of her chair & peering down at you. "After all the run arounds my own brother has give me over the years, I know when someone's trying to avoid something so spill it."

"Well if there's something you want out of me," you say teasingly. "Then you'll have to come over here to get it."

To your surprise you see Rias climbing over the table doing her best to stare menacingly down at you. It would have been more effective, you think, if she hadn't been pouting.

You reach for the tea, barely pulling it out of the way a second before Rias's hand would have knocked it over as she climbed over the table & lowers herself into your lap. Playfully you try to twist & squirm, but you can't move your hands without spilling the hot tea on both of you & Rias quickly wraps her legs around your own & pushes her arms onto your shoulder pinning you. Her aggressiveness reminds you more and more of Yang, and despite knowing the other clubmembers are watching you can't find it in you to dissuade her.

Bare inches from your face her blue green eyes drill mercilessly into your own as she continue interrogating you. "Tell me Issei. T-e-l-l m-e."

You smirk, but decide her little performance warrants an answer. "The charm changed Mittelt. She's no longer a fallen angel."

Rias gives you a wide predatory grin, one that sends a thrill through you. "Good Issei. Very Good. Continue"

You frown, not liking the tone she's taking. You toss the tea cup up into the air over you two just so that you can twist your arms around Rias & grab it before it spills onto the table below. The motion pulls Rias against you, & you admit that the curves of her breasts feel very good pressed against you.

Rias seems taken aback, but you decide to answer her earlier question. "Mittelt's wings are golden now Rias. Do you know what that means?"

Rias shakes her head. "Well neither do I. Isually an angel's wings are white or black, you explain "White if they are without sin, turning black if they give into their lust & don't purify themselves afterwards."

"Then what did you test?," Rias asks, her voice small but curious now such a contrast from her earlier assurance. "If they're golden, wouldn't neither rule hold true?"

You sigh in response to her question. "That's what I thought, but Mittelt, she insisted on testing it.

"But if you tested it then...," Rias trails off, blushing as she realized what that must of entailed. As she realizes how close she is to you, she blushes even hotter, her skin turning a twinge of red amusingly close to her hair.

Feelingly that the teasing has gone on long enough you learn forward, pressing Rias into your chest until your hands lean over the table. You drop the cup a few inches onto the mahogany top not spilling a droplet of tea. You slowly unwind your arms around her, until you feel a pressure around your own back a pair of arms encircling you. Pausing you look down at Rias, who can't seem to make eye contact with you still hotly blushing.

"Can you we stay like this?," she asks in a quiet voice. "Just for a little longer?".

You hesitate, and seeming in response Rias's arms around you tighten. A sigh escapes your lips & you lean back against the couch, letting Rias lay against you your arms pressing into her firmly, protectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back