• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Oh a update, nice

We really can't get a break /laugh

Kaoru.....that cross-dresser! I remember now

What should we do? I mean we have the Phoenix situations some time soon, the snakes though that's a short term problem.

This could be really important actually, long term and we do live in Japan so I don't think we can just ignore this.

[X] "While Joining the History Compilation Committee is not a viable course of action do to reasons I am not able to disclose at this time I am willing to provide what aid I can in preventing a disaster or in keeping the peace. What details can you share on particular threats you desire assistance with?"

isn't this guy a girl in campione canon?

Yeah she/he is.

Going to hold my vote and wait for more write ins

Yeah Karou is a girl.

Probably should've saw this coming after Azarael.

So apparently things are about to go south in Japan. Jesus we can't go 5 minutes without something happening.

Wait we're being approached by Factions thanks to our Longius.

Aww shit. The Hero Faction either has or is going to notice us soon and that is a massive shit-storm as well. Not even including they'll bring the Khaos Brigade with them.

I's going to wait as well.

....fuck the hero faction really. Besides Cao who can really harm us? Maybe George with lost dimension?

Edit: Leonardo can also be the problem with annihilation maker......

codeRR said:
....fuck the hero faction really. Besides Cao who can really harm us? Maybe George with lost dimension?

Edit: Leonardo can also be the problem with annihilation maker......

Siegfried who beat Xenovia,Kiba,and Irina at the same time without balance breaker and has gram the strongest demonic sword which is a dragon slayer which happen to be weak against. Especially now that we can dragonize our body now. He also has the other demonic sword in his possession.

Cao Cao alone is a big problem. He punked the vol 11 Gremory Team, Vali Team, and Azarael at the same time by himself and he didn't even use all of his treasures. He was also kicking [True Queen] Ise's ass before Ise got him with the Samel's poison which only worked on him thanks to his medusa's eye.

Hercules and Jean are also formidable oppoments as well thought not nearly as much as Siegfried,Leonardo,Georg and Cao Cao. Underestimating the hero faction is a bad idea.

Hopefully we won't meet them for awhile.

Alexander is Issei going to inform Rias of Azazel? Do we need to add that detail in to an update?

sigh tough choices on one hand we have the historie committee and all the stuff going to happen with yokai and japanese supernatural side. on the other we have the three great powers who are all planning something. Actually I am surprised the church faction hasn't attempted to get issei to their side with his whole heroic solar holy thing he has going for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] "Hmmm... while you make a compelling argument, I have no problem with the barrier between the supernatural and the mundane world disappearing, so, respectfully, you can stuff it."

I don't think were actually weak against dragon power unless we actually change our parts into a dragon?

Alex can you answer this?

I excluded Cao when I made the reply cause I know he can kick our ass

Siegfried: Yeah I will say he can be dangerous if we get hit

Hercules: He can be a problem as he's a tank...is he fast by chance?

Jean: I think Jeans the least dangerous out of all of them. Mainly cause even after using chaos break she lost quite easily

Selias said:
[X] "Hmmm... while you make a compelling argument, I have no problem with the barrier between the supernatural and the mundane world disappearing, so, respectfully, you can stuff it."

.....What?

That's a really bad idea you know.....if the barrier breaks.....we are in a major shit hole and the hero faction can come in and literately be "heroes" to humanity....

Side Issue. Let's use this chance to see if they can help on worshippers for the shrine. Perfect time to get assistance since they need something from us.

Selias said:

Why, yes, of course ! There's no way such a course of action could ever come back to bite us in the ass ! /sarcasm

megrisvernin said:
Side Issue. Let's use this chance to see if they can help on worshippers for the shrine. Perfect time to get assistance since they need something from us.

Good idea. Now we just need a good stunt.

codeRR said:
I don't think were actually weak against dragon power unless we actually change our parts into a dragon?

Alex can you answer this?

I excluded Cao when I made the reply cause I know he can kick our ass

Siegfried: Yeah I will say he can be dangerous if we get hit

Hercules: He can be a problem as he's a tank...is he fast by chance?

Jean: I think Jeans the least dangerous out of all of them. Mainly cause even after using chaos break she lost quite easily

Remember those with dragon type sacred gears carry the traits of a dragon. It's why Samel's poison worked Ise and Vali even though neither had dragonifed at any point in that battle. Vali's ridiculous amount of demonic power as Lucifer's great grandson is the only reason he lived.

Still we can worry about the hero faction later as they haven't appeared yet.

Megaolix said:
What the hell, Selias?

Seriously Karou has been polite the entire time and the fact someone could cause trouble in Japan is worrisome. Why Are you so rude?

noahgab1133 said:
sigh tough choices on one hand we have the historie committee and all the stuff going to happen with yokai and japanese supernatural side. on the other we have the three great powers who are all planning something. Actually I am surprised the church faction hasn't attempted to get issei to their side with his whole heroic solar holy thing he has going for him.

Just watch they're going to look up our past, find out Irina is our childhood friend, and give Irina the additional mission to join the church/heaven or at least make sure he's not antagonistic to them.

codeRR said:
.....What?

That's a really bad idea you know.....if the barrier breaks.....we are in a major shit hole and the hero faction can come in and literately be "heroes" to humanity....

And we don't want the terrorists who are willing to kill off all supernatural beings, even those who are just children or actually want to help out humans, just because it's "what heroes do" to get any sympathy.

Deathwings said:
Why, yes, of course ! There's no way such a course of action could ever come back to bite us in the ass ! /sarcasm

Good idea. Now we just need a good stunt.

I have an idea. :3. Lemme go a write-up. Stunt a bit later...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get paid in something besides EXP for completing quests?

[X] "Sayanomiya-san, at this time I cannot join your organization. I have no intention of sitting by and doing nothing while these events occur, but I cannot anchor myself to a group that I know so little about, at least not in any permanent sense. I would be open to working with you on a contractual basis though."
-[X] "Have you considered speaking to the devils about this? Rias Gremory loves this nation quite a bit and would definitely act to defend its people if she knew they were in danger."

Selias said:
While it would be a bad idea to be rude, I have been thinking about this.

Would we benefit from the masquerade breaking? Not if we do it our self, but would it make things easier for us?

Diller said:
Remember those with dragon type sacred gears carry the traits of a dragon. It's why Samel's poison worked Ise and Vali even though neither had dragonifed at any point in that battle. Vali's ridiculous amount of demonic power as Lucifer's great grandson is the only reason he lived.

.....*smack*

I forgot we actually had the boosted gear when I was writing that....or that we were not effected by anti-dragon cause of us being a solar or something

Forget I mentioned that......I'm stupid....

John At DAwn said:
While it would be a bad idea to be rude, I have been thinking about this.

Would we benefit from the masquerade breaking? Not if we do it our self, but would it make things easier for us?
Presumably, all hell breaks loose. Things like religious warfare on a scale never seen before in human history. Devils and angels and all the other powers staking out their territory and coming to blows with each other because their followers can't leave each other alone.

Smuthunter said:
Presumably, all hell breaks loose. Things like religious warfare on a scale never seen before in human history. Devils and angels and all the other powers staking out their territory and coming to blows with each other because their followers can't leave each other alone.
Well presume it happens after the alliance of the three great powers. That changes things a bit. It's a bit hard to justify a religious killing when the leader of your religion says "We are tired of fighting, we're cool now, please stop."

Then there's the possibility of direct intervention if just telling them to stop doesn't work. "Okay fine, we'll just put you in a prison, since killing you would be wrong and just make things worse."

I'm not saying it's something we should work toward, but being able to move and act openly has it's advantages down the road.

megrisvernin said:
I have an idea. :3. Lemme go a write-up. Stunt a bit later...

[X] I'm not opposed to an association with the History Compilation Committee Sayanomiya-san but the degree & level of commitment I can make is dependent on a lot of factors. Outside of the Gremory Clan, whom I cannot speak for & will leave you to negotiate with, there are a number of obligations I've already made which limit the time I can spend assisting you on this matter. If there was a way for me to see those obligations fulfilled, well, then I'm sure I'd be free to help you.

The first is a matter that I think falls squarely within your purview. I've recently assisted a kami, Tomofuri-san, in rebuilding his shrine. Sadly during the years it was in disrepair worship of him as fallen off & only a few shrine goers visit him. I've started a floral display at my school that I intend to use some charms he's blessed to promote its growth & then spread rumors crediting the shrine with its vitality. Whether that will be enough is more than I can say.

The second is a matter you've just touched on, namely the breakdown between the barrier between the supernatural & the mundane world. The person who I mentioned explained your organization to me, Abe Kiyome-sempai, was recently assaulted by a local gang the Snakes. While I was able to intervene, Kiyome-sempai was restricted in the options she could take without exposing her supernatural connections. I am taking steps to see that this group will no longer pose problems, but they are sufficiently well organized & adept in concealing themselves that it will be difficult for me to handle them & restrain the use of my power. I'd appreciate your assistance in covering up evidence of my actions against them & any other support you could offer on the matter.

The first is help with Tomofuri-san who I think they are obligated to giveanyways. It's an excellent tidbit to bring up that we're already promoting their interests even if we've not had contact.

The second is a way to call them on the risk they brought up, namely "And the worst part is that the barrier between the supernatural and the mundane world is at a risk". If that is a matter which concerns them, they need to take actions whenever the Masquerade is threatened, even the opposite case of the mundane attacking the occult. We could definitely use some help in covering up our operations the Snakes & reducing the risk of blowback. I wouldn't turn down help finding their bases or stopping them from calling on any supernatural allies they may.

How can we become a God King if people don't know about our glorious solar powers

Seriously though, we should wait with breaking the masquerade until we're a good deal stronger, if ever.

megrisvernin said:
I don't like this because it implies that we'll join up with the HCC once those jobs are handled, or that that HCC helping us with those jobs would be considered payment for our services. I would much rather be associated with the gods as an independent agent who they hire to do jobs for them rather than being an actual member of the organization, the way we're currently aligned with the devils.

We're stepping into factional politics which is an area we're not good at dealing with right now; we have no idea what the leaders of this organization are like or what their long-term objectives are beyond what we're being told right now. While I don't think this is a landmine of a choice that we're about to step on, the long-term consequences of associating ourselves with this group on a permanent basis are unknown to us. I would rather avoid those consequences until we have a clearer picture of who and what we're dealing with and what enemies and allies we might make by aligning ourselves with the HCC.

And those of you who are about to spring on me with Campione stuff, keep in mind that that's metagaming and Issei doesn't know any of that.

why don't we just postpone it? say we need more time to think on it. also bring eiko on this. she is good at stuff like this.

noahgab1133 said:
why don't we just postpone it? say we need more time to think on it. also bring eiko on this. she is good at stuff like this.

We actually can, but there are some things we can resolve now. I'm rewriting my plan to take Smuthunter's issues into account.

noahgab1133 said:

Hmm that's a good idea. Eiko's the political one, smarter then us, and gets a bonus when talking with upper class people . She would be very helpful with this.

megrisvernin said:
Better. I would like to have some time to consult with Rias and Eiko about this, so possibly add a line asking if he can get back to us in a few days and I'll vote for that.

Diller said:
Hmm that's a good idea. Eiko's the political one, smarter then us, and gets a bonus when talking with upper class people . She would be very helpful with this.

We have no bureaucracy so we are not very good with dealing with factions. Eiko is much better at it so we should get her input....also having a sun raven on our side would show our might or virtue indirectly which can be a good thing.

Now the masquerade and dealing with being a god king.....I think that would come from our cult if we get it high enough, I mean we can literally show them how much of a god we are.....though I don't believe IC that we are ready to be worshiped yet.

[X] As far as associations go, I'm afraid I can't make that decision at that time. There's still far too little I know of the supernatural I want to know before I'd feel comfortable at this stage to make that commitment. The same applies to this investigation you're asking of me. While I know of the Fallen Angel, Devil & Angelic factions my knowledge of them is still cursory & I'd want to know about any independent groups or supernatural individuals I might interact with during this fact finding search.

There are at least two other matters I would like to speak with you on though. The first is a matter that I think falls squarely within your organization's purview. I've recently assisted a kami, Tomofuri-san, in rebuilding his shrine. Sadly during the years it was in disrepair worship of him as fallen off & only a few shrine goers visit him. I would to formally request on his behalf any assistance you can offer in helping to increase the number of people who attend & offer prayers to him.

The second is a matter you've just touched on, namely the breakdown between the barrier between the supernatural & the mundane world. The person who I mentioned explained your organization to me, Abe Kiyome-sempai, was recently assaulted by a local gang the Snakes. While I was able to intervene, Kiyome-sempai was restricted in the options she could take without exposing her supernatural connections. While I am taking steps to see that this group will no longer pose problems, but they are sufficiently well organized that there's a risk, however minor, there will be some evidence of me my powers after I've dealt with them. I'd appreciate your assistance in covering up evidence of my actions against them & any other support you could offer on the matter.

This works better and helps us with the shrine and if we are right and the snakes are a problem with the barrier between the mundane and the supernatural it shows our intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back