• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Smuthunter said:
It's actually Dragon Wave with the holy effect attached to it.
Pfft. If you're going with Dragonforce you need to go with Heart of a Dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-qo68EOp4
No, no.

Heart of a Dragon is good for something like, a battle after a personal epiphany.

What we need is something like: Through the Fire and Flames or Cry for Eternity

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the Fire and Flames makes me nostalgic for Brutal Legend. :)

Ah, Brutal Legend, such an awesome game, such a pity they had to wrap it around such a retarded multi-player mode and those stupid stage battles, why oh why couldn't they have just made an awesome single player game with an awesome world when they had the chance /sigh

Phoenix From The Underworld - Part 5
"Rias!"

The called person looks behind her. Sona Sitri, her childhood friend and Student Council President, is running towards her position with half her peerage following. All of them are completely disheveled.

"Sona? What's happening?" She asks.

"The barrier to make normal students ignore magical events! Is falling down and we don't know why! Tsubaki and the others are doing their best to keep it up, but I fear-"

Then her gaze falls on what is happening behind Rias.

"WHY IS THERE A DRAGON THERE FIGHTING RAISER PHENEX?!?!?"

In all the years she knew Sona, Rias never suspected her childhood friend was capable of such a shrill volume of voice.

"We don't know why-" Kiba speaks up, hoping to be helpful. "When we got there we found Ise-kun and Phenex-sama already fighting-"

"Ise?" Sona glares with a haunted expression at the sixteen meters tall golden dragon looming over the battlefield. "As Hyodo Issei?"

"Hyodo?" The only male of the group, a certain Genshirou Saji, points at the red dragon. "Are you telling me that is Hyodo?!"

"Yes. And he's kicking the Phenex brat's ass quite effortlessly." Kala passes a hand through her hair. "Not that I care, but if you like living you should watch what you say in front of him. Especially if you're threating his friends."

Saji gulps.

----
[X] Smuthunter's plan

[In spite of everything he still has the temerity to attack a dragon with fire.] Ddraig comments idly. [I'll give him this much, he's as stubborn as any dragon.]

'I'll give him a lot more than that. Some scars to take home, just for starters.

[I doubt he can scar.]

'That never stopped me before.'

As Raiser closes the distance and your dissection of his power rolls through your head you suddenly recall a trick you spent several hours practicing the day before. You dig your feet into the ground and shift your center of balance to withstand a great force from the front. One hand comes up, clenches in a fist and suddenly Raiser's forward momentum dies as he starts grasping at the invisible stranglehold you have on his neck. You're pushed back a good two feet, but you resist. A phantasmagorical dragon's head appears from an instant around your arm, letting out a low grow before vanishing.

"This is for my friends, you gutter trash."

You start squeezing. Raiser gargles something unintelligible, hate burning in his eyes as his face starts to turn blue. Then you turn in a graceful spin, Raiser's body following on the extension of your arm, and contemptuously fling him into the ground.
----
"Force Choke?! Is he a Sith Lord too?!?"
----

"W-What is...this...?" Raiser shakily stands up, his regeneration becoming slower and slower. You don't know how your Holy attacks compare to Holy items from the Church, but they are without a doubt effective. "What is...happening?!"

"You're losing Raiser Phenex, that's what is happening." You stand up to your full height, your tail balancing the weight of your wings. "If you had taken the battle seriously from the start, maybe the result right now would have been different. You're strong, but you're too confident."

Strange: just a few seconds above you were all trash-talking, but now, seeing him so weak and beaten, you feel your mind clearing up. 'Ddraig: is the transformation affecting my thoughts?'

[A little partner. Red dragons are famous for being temperamental. Your body is telling your mind to act in a certain manner. To prevent it, I suggest meditation.]

'Alright. Later.'

"...Me...losing..?" Raiser starts chuckling, before throwing his head up and scream: "DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!"

Fire and Wind start gathering and collecting around his frame, soon forming a miniature tornado.

Your eyes widen.

BOOOM!!

The area around you explodes in a storm of howling wind and searing fire, reducing everything to ashes.

You shoot out of the impact's radius a second later, your wings flapping with all the force you can muster. You channel Essence to heal your wounds, but even after using Durability of Oak Meditation you have some nasty burns and slashes.
Health:
-0 [X]
-1 [X] [X]
-2 [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
-4 [ ]
Incapacitated [ ]
Dying [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
'A suicide move?'

[Nope. Just a normal attack. However, I don't think it was supposed to be used so close to the user.]

Raiser flies in the air, his hands already gathering fire and wind again before shooting a ball of compressed energy at you. This time however you are prepared and dodge with the minimal movement needed, each movement bringing you outside the attack's range.

"Why?" Raiser screams as he keeps attacking. "Why are you getting in my way, between me and my engagement with Rias? Do you even know what you are doing!? This engagement is important and necessary for the future of Devils! It's not something a brat like you can butt into!"

"Oh?" You raise an eyebrow. "Do tell. I don't really care what you think I can butt into or not, but explain to me why this engagement is 'important and necessary for the future of Devils'."

He stops and points a finger at you.

"We Devils lost a great number of pure-blood members in the last war. Even if the war has ended, our rivalry with the Fallen Angels and God hasn't ended yet. It's not rare for the successors of pure-blood Devils to get killed in the worthless battle against them, which leads to the household becoming extinct. So for a pure-blood Devil that are also happens to be a High-class Devil, getting together would be the obvious solution for the forces of Devils. A pure-blood High-class Devil. These children will be important from now on."

"Why?"

"The newly produced Devils—. The ones like Rias' servants, the reincarnated Devils, are expanding in terms of strength but that would make us, the High-class Devils with old history background, lose our place. There are old nobles who gets close to the reincarnated Devils because they are very powerful. Well, that might be alright. The newly produced Devils are also important for our future. But we can't allow the pure-blood Devils to go extinct right? Me and Rias were chosen in order to prevent the pure-bloods from going extinct. My house is safe because I have my older brothers. But there are only two siblings in Rias' house. And his brother is someone who left the house. Only Rias can inherit the House of Gremory. If she don't take a husband, the House of Gremory will go extinct in this generation. You bastard, are you trying to crush the household that has been continuing for a very long time? Because of the past war, there is not even half the number of Devils who were referred as "72 pillars". This marriage has the future of the Devils on the line!"

Everything he said, you knew it already.

But that's not the only reason why—

You know he's spewing utter bullshit.

[] Write-in.
----
Boosted Gear:
Attack Overdrive: 45
Defense Overdrive: 44
Personal Essence: 17/17
Peripheral Essence: 33/42
----

Remember boys and girls: you, Issei, have an audience ;)

So, we've torn him apart in hand to hand, time to tear him a new one verbally, Social attack Go

Silver W. King said:
Didn't we already solve the fertility problem thing?

Wow, Raiser. You really need to hear the news more often.
That's not his real motivation. Read between the lines:

Why the old families want to keep their pure-blood status while the reincarnated devils grow in strength?

Raiser brought up the charms in his intial rant

[X] Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion
--[X] Stunt - Key Points, Reincarnated Devils are true 100% pure parts of there Kings Clan, 2 Fertility Charms, which he himself mentioned when he threw his tantrem and said he was going to kill all of Ria's Peerage to drag her back to the Underworld, That he's an idiot if he thinks she can't and won't find someone she loves to marry who would be more then willing to give her all the children she could want, not to mention her brothers child, the fact that her parents are still alive and from what I understand more then likely to stay that way and far from at the end of there days.
--[X] Keep an eye out for him attacking, be ready to defend and if need soak with various defence charms

"Aah, you must have been dropped on your head as a child. Using the former serious fertility problem among the devils as an excuse because your too much of a coward in the face of the reincarnated devils."

All I could think of to contribute, could lead into a good this is how you suck speech.

maybe a quote from alice should be used here. stupidity of this magnitude needs to be recorded for future generations to avoid XD

also are we gonna be attacking while giving him you suck and your reasons suck speech or will we speech then proceed to further kick his ass?

if he attacks then social combat ends basicly, its a thing in Exalted /shrug but I did put a thing in my vote to keep an eye out and charms at the read just in case /laugh

Alexander said:
That's not his real motivation. Read between the lines:

Why the old families want to keep their pure-blood status while the reincarnated devils grow in strength?
Prejudice, pride and fear. They're stuck in their old mode of thought in which only pure-blooded Devils are "worthy", in which their status was unassailable. Now, non-pure Devils are rising in status, many of the old families have become "impure" through breeding with other races, and they're losing influence.

They're stuck in the past, unwilling to let go of old glories. As such, these new Devils, with abilities unavailable to them and faster reproduction rates(on average), threaten to replace them. They cannot stand the thought of being irrelevant or unneeded.

Devil society is essentially in the middle of a transition, where in-born power, natural talent and ancient lineages no longer matter. Much like Earth experienced changes from the Middle Ages to the Modern Era, this is a time of upheaval, where the old model is discarded, much to the ire of those who benefited from it. Something not helped by the Devils long lifespan.

Probably not a coincidence that the current Maou, who are pretty liberal and progressive, seem to have been born around that time, me thinks. ;)

How close am I?

BFldyq said:
Prejudice, pride and fear. They're stuck in their old mode of thought in which only pure-blooded Devils are "worthy", in which their status was unassailable. Now, non-pure Devils are rising in status, many of the old families have become "impure" through breeding with other races, and they're losing influence.

They're stuck in the past, unwilling to let go of old glories. As such, these new Devils, with abilities unavailable to them and faster reproduction rates(on average), threaten to replace them. They cannot stand the thought of being irrelevant or unneeded.

Devil society is essentially in the middle of a transition, where in-born power, natural talent and ancient lineages no longer matter. Much like Earth experienced changes from the Middle Ages to the Modern Era, this is a time of upheaval, where the old model is discarded, much to the ire of those who benefited from it. Something not helped by the Devils long lifespan.

Probably not a coincidence that the current Maou, who are pretty liberal and progressive, seem to have been born around that time, me thinks. ;)

How close am I?
Spot on. ;)

EternitynChaos said:
[X] Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion
--[X] Stunt - Key Points, Reincarnated Devils are true 100% pure parts of there Kings Clan, 2 Fertility Charms, which he himself mentioned when he threw his tantrem and said he was going to kill all of Ria's Peerage to drag her back to the Underworld, That he's an idiot if he thinks she can't and won't find someone she loves to marry who would be more then willing to give her all the children she could want, not to mention her brothers child, the fact that her parents are still alive and from what I understand more then likely to stay that way and far from at the end of there days.
--[X] Keep an eye out for him attacking, be ready to defend and if need soak with various defence charms
Good But I have a few ideas how to make it cut even deeper. Repost in a few minutes...

Alexander said:

Yep the old Maou Faction aren't the only ones weary of all the changes in Devil Society. Their just the ones who are more proactive in keeping things the "way they should be".

Hell there was a Civil war between the old Maou Facfion and the current establishment to deicde the devils future and the current govn't won.

I had a feeling that was it, but I also had a feeling that was the too-obvious answer.

Alright then, here's my response.

-[X] As Raiser's words sink in you think back on all the time you've spent together with Rias and her friends. Not her peerage, her friends. You've only known them a few weeks but you have vivid memories of smiling faces and good times shared together.

"I will take Rias back to the underworld, even if I have to burn you and all of her servants!"

"Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight. Me and my Peerage will fight in the Rating Games and bring glory to the house of Phenex."

Your vision shatters like a pane of glass, leaving you back on the school field with Raiser and your audience, now nearly doubled in size. The moment is pregnant, the field completely silent and waiting for your response. Across the field, you briefly catch Rias's eye before refocusing on your opponent, wary of a surprise attack.

But for all that you burn with rage, your response is as cold as ice.

"Your base prejudice is not an excuse for your actions, Raiser Phenex. You threatened to drag Rias back to hell with you regardless of her own will. You threatened to murder the people she holds most dear if that was what it took! And all so you can lock her in a cage and use her as a brood mare for your STUPID FUCKING BLOOD POLITICS!!!"

As if on cue, the dragon in your anima screams in sky-shattering fury, as if one mouth alone could not properly vent your apocalyptic rage.

"I care nothing for your bigotry, Phenex! If it were Rias's wish to marry you I would not have raised a hand to stop her! But you! You came here intent on ruining the precious happiness of one of my dearest friends, and for something as meaningless as maintaining your political power! I was wrong to even call you a phoenix! A person like that can only be called a worm!"

[X] Smuthunter

I forget; does that qualify as a 2-die stunt, or do you need to interact with the surroundings in some way to do that?

[X] Variant 1-Rias's Accomplishments

[X] Smuthunter

We're really burning through our Compassion Channels, I hope this finishes this.

[X] Plan Smuthunter

was hoping for a whole nice long reason you suck speech but this will do for now.

Smuthunter said:
I had a feeling that was it, but I also had a feeling that was the too-obvious answer.

Alright then, here's my response.

-[X] For all that you burn with rage, your response is as cold as ice.

"Your base prejudice is not an excuse for your actions, Raiser Phenex. You threatened to drag Rias back to hell with you regardless of her own will. You threatened to murder the people she holds most dear if that was what it took! And all so you can lock her in a cage and use her as a brood mare for your STUPID FUCKING BLOOD POLITICS!!!"

As if on cue, the dragon in your anima screams in sky-shattering fury, as if one mouth alone could not properly vent your apocalyptic rage.

"I care nothing for your bigotry, Phenex! If it were Rias's wish to marry you I would not have raised a hand to stop her! But you! You came here intent on ruining the precious happiness of one of my dearest friends, and for something as meaningless as maintaining your political power! I was wrong to even call you a phoenix! A person like that can only be called a worm!"

Pretty good smuthunter. You gave a reply before my was finished. So far I had

"You arrogant fool. For all that you speak of ancient legacies & bloodlines, your own ignorance of the workings of the Peerage system has you working against your own stated goals. When someone joins a peerage, their new devil body is imprinted from a template of their King changing them so they are related to them as if they were a niece or a nephew. In your willingness to slaughter Rias's Peerage to force her to marry you, you would do much more to thin her bloodline than anything you accuse me of!"

I would go for smut's plan but I would like to include the thing we found about reincarnated devil's being related to the king's clan. Sona and her group don't know about that....also Beowulf could tell his king about it and then....well you see where I'm going with this correct?

Edit: I like megrisvernin reply as well

megrisvernin said:
Pretty good smuthunter. You gave a reply before my was finished. So far I had

"You arrogant fool. For all that you speak of ancient legacies & bloodlines, your own ignorance of the workings of the Peerage system has you working against your own stated goals. When someone joins a peerage, their new devil body is imprinted from a template of their King changing them so they are related to them as if they were a niece or a nephew. In your willingness to slaughter Rias's Peerage to force her to marry you, you would do much more to thin her bloodline than anything you accuse me of!"
This is a good point, but it makes it sound like we actually give a shit about the blood purity thing. We'll score a lot more points with pretty much everyone in our audience if we don't bring this up. Let Akeno or Rias mention it instead.

Hmm, I wonder if after this Bright may have to think up a new name for us ^^; hopefully we will graduate from worm sooner rather then later /laugh

What Smut said, if the girls bring it up it scores more points then if we do

Guys?

When someone joins a peerage, their new devil body is imprinted from a template of their King changing them so they are related to them as if they were a niece or a nephew.

Wouldn't this going public be, well, a pretty damn bad idea?

Smuthunter said:
This is a good point, but it makes it sound like we actually give a shit about the blood purity thing. We'll score a lot more points with pretty much everyone in our audience if we don't bring this up. Let Akeno or Rias mention it instead.

I see it more as point him out as incompetent & ignorant. So sure in his own righteousness & nobility that he destroys that which he seeks to preserve.

I'll try to spice up the language in my reply. I think we can combine the points a bit better.

Megaolix said:
Guys?

Seriously. This is a political shitstorm just waiting to happen. We should not memtion this at all.

[X] Plan Smuthunter.

Megaolix said:
Guys?

:3....And we care why?

We're alright fighting in front of the school potentially outing the Devils in the human world breaking the masquerade. We just became a dragon. What's one more reveal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back