• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Larekko12 said:
This is really really insightful.

It's really really horrible that Smuthunters stunt is a blunt as a hammer and doesn't attackthe point with a true indictment against the estalished order, himself who represents it, and their worth as devils who can not raise their own power to keep their place, and instead must lash out at the happiness of strong.

A valid criticism. If a valid vote could be constructed with this in mind, it would play especially well to Rias's own beliefs as well as Reval's I think.

EternitynChaos said:
thats not the problem we are facing here, we are facing Raiser atm, not the group he represents as a whole, and in case you hadn't noticed, Issei tends to do well with the blunt approach

I have an idea how to make it work! Hold on.

Larekko12 said:

It's really really horrible that Smuthunters stunt is a blunt as a hammer and doesn't attackthe point with a true indictment against the estalished order, himself who represents it, and their worth as devils who can not raise their own power to keep their place, and instead must lash out at the happiness of strong.
Uh, no, it does exactly that. It doesn't spell it out in big neon letters, but "fuck this blood purity bullshit" is a direct attack on the value system of every pure-blood devil that shares Raiser's viewpoint, not just Raiser himself. It's the same as saying there is no distinction between people of high or low breeding.

Smuthunter said:
Uh, no, it does exactly that. It doesn't spell it out in big neon letters, but "fuck this blood purity bullshit" is a direct attack on the value system of every pure-blood devil that shares Raiser's viewpoint, not just Raiser himself. It's the same as saying there is no distinction between people of high or low breeding.

I get what he means though. This is a very easy way to win a lot of points on Rias's side. We should point out the hypocrisy of his word,s how even as he bemoans the accomplishments of the new devils & the loss of so many bloodlines he's ready to sideline one of the more prominent purebloods Rias. How he bitched and moaned over her recent accomplishments because it inconvienced him.

Recall not a few minutes ago Raiser said

With so many achievements, mine and her parents started spouting non-sense about how she is proving she's taking the role of future heir seriously so it's okay if she completes her education before marrying and how a sudden change in leadership in the family now could be detrimental to those new alliances!"
This is what I have so far...

Your words ring hollow Raiser Phenex. You stand there speaking of the past glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but minutes ago you complained of Rias's own accomplishments. How her recent achievements inconvenienced you because they proved just how capable she was, earning her a reprieve from a marriage she wants no part of.

You and your ilk disgust me Raiser! You fein sadness at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you, resigning them to being nothing more than a pretty face. You in your own words said not minutes ago of Rias,"Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight". If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Prove your worth for all to see! Instead you grumble & complain, ready to murder Rias's entire Peerage if it will only let you inherit some of her family's name.

megrisvernin said:
This is what I have so far...
This is a good start. Let me clean it up a little so it flows better.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet all you can think of is how much longer you'll have to wait to reduce her to a pretty trinket hanging off your arm! She is not your possession you pathetic worm!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Prove your worth for everyone to see! Isn't that why you take part in the rating games in the first place?!"

Smuthunter said:
This is a good start. Let me clean it up a little so it flows better.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet all you can think of is how much longer you'll have to wait to reduce her to a pretty trinket hanging off your arm! She is not your possession you pathetic worm!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Prove your worth for everyone to see! Isn't that why you take part in the rating games in the first place?!"
The only issue with this is that it might lead to him challenging Rias to a rating game. I prefer Megs originally ending for it.

Is there some reason we're not calling him out on his bullshit? I mean, we just found out that evil pieces turn the people they're used on into blood-relatives of the king.

Selias said:
Is there some reason we're not calling him out on his bullshit? I mean, we just found out that evil pieces turn the people they're used on into blood-relatives of the king.

Some people have suggested it would cause political problems. I disagree but enough disagree that I'm prepared to drop the point.

her current accomplishments have nothing to do with a rating game, him doing that would just make him look like even more of an idiot then he already is, a hard thing to accomplish I will admit, and I don't think Issei would let him get away with that for one second

megrisvernin said:
Some people have suggested it would cause political problems. I disagree but enough disagree that I'm prepared to drop the point.
That's cause it will. You do know that Raiser's Harem is his Peerage right?

The irony of this is that most of Rias's accomplishments have been our accomplishments. She's been of assistance in training and such, but the things that earned her the status she has now were all because of quests and power-leveling that we did.

So, we're not doing it because... people who fuck their peerages might get upset?

[X] plan smuthunter and mergs

only problem i have is that your leaving out the fact that he threaded to kill Rias' peerage and us too i believe

@smuthunter

but she made a deal with us, which can be looked at as getting a resource that does work for her. which is like someone now saying "Man am i ever glad i lent that bill gates 20 grand for his computer idea back in the day"

No we aren't doing it because its basicly a state secret that we worked out and blabing it everywhere is fucking stupid and could cause all kinds of problems

but anyway, I still prefer Smuts original write in so far /shrug but that's just me it seems more in character for Issei to me

EternitynChaos said:
her current accomplishments have nothing to do with a rating game, him doing that would just make him look like even more of an idiot then he already is, a hard thing to accomplish I will admit, and I don't think Issei would let him get away with that for one second

I have an alternative wording ending wording and a stunt. I swapped out Smuthunter's ending wording with

Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves.

Since some people do want to bring it up why not 2 variants? One with the detail about the Peerage system and it making people related to the king and one without it. Please vote below which you prefer. The one with more support wins.
[X] Variant 1-Rias's Accomplishments
Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

Stunt=You stare down at Raiser's accusing form, noting that for all the outrage he professes the pureblood devil can't even match eyes with you. Contempt drips from your every word as you bellow out your response, your every word capturing the attention of the onlooking devils.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."

Variant 2-Raiser's Folly
Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

Stunt=You stare down at Raiser's accusing form, noting that for all the outrage he professes the pureblood devil can't even match eyes with you. Contempt drips from your every word as you bellow out your response, your every word capturing the attention of the onlooking devils.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves.

You arrogant fool! For all that you speak of ancient legacies & bloodlines, your own ignorance of the workings of the Peerage system has you working against your own stated goals. When someone joins a peerage, their new devil body is imprinted from a template of their King changing them so they are related to them as if they were a niece or a nephew. In your willingness to slaughter Rias's Peerage to force her to marry you, you would do much more to thin her bloodline than anything you accuse me of!"

Selias said:
So, we're not doing it because... people who fuck their peerages might get upset?
Sirzechs and Grayfia are on that list. Our life expectancy will be much longer if we don't do anything to piss off Grayfia.

Besides, how exactly do we benefit from spilling the beans?

dreadis said:
[X]@smuthunter

but she made a deal with us, which can be looked at as getting a resource that does work for her. which is like someone now saying "Man am i ever glad i lent that bill gates 20 grand for his computer idea back in the day"
In both cases you're riding someone else's coattails rather than doing any work yourself. I'm fine with earning her enough breathing room to go out and get some accomplishments of her own before worrying about marriage, but at the rate we're going we're going to accidentally social-fu her into being a harem girl before she ever gets there.

Also cause of the fact there are people who have had kids with members of their peerage.

Smuthunter said:
Sirzechs and Grayfia are on that list. Our life expectancy will be much longer if we don't do anything to piss off Grayfia.

In both cases you're riding someone else's coattails rather than doing any work yourself. I'm fine with earning her enough breathing room to go out and get some accomplishments of her own before worrying about marriage, but at the rate we're going we're going to accidentally social-fu her into being a harem girl before she ever gets there.

I'm happy to let Rias ride out coattails for the moment if it helps her get out of the marriage with this asshole.

Also does anyone want us to add a wording about our own plans? Presenting some grand vision, showing That we have something we plan to accomplish unlike Raiser? It would be an easy way to win Reval over...

Smuthunter any objections to my base vote(Rias's accomplishments) as written?

nightblade for fuck sake, we have already found out that there are measures in place so that doesn't matter, there ARE not risks, just drop it, its a stupid idea that will get us at the very least in a lot of trouble, along with Rias

well...aslong as she is our harem girl

[X] Variant 2-Raiser's Folly

EternitynChaos said:
nightblade for fuck sake, we have already found out that there are measures in place so that doesn't matter, there ARE not risks, just drop it, its a stupid idea that will get us at the very least in a lot of trouble, along with Rias

I tend to agree there aren't breeding problems. EternityChaos why not just let people vote on it? I made two variants to my & smuthunter's combined plan. One bringing up that fact and one without it.

Larekko12 said:

Sidenote, Larekko12 did I address your objections in my & Smuthunter's new vote?

wasn't rias instrumental in getting peace worked out with the japanese pantheon. Also we just discovered the fertility charms its rias and her family that are the ones distributing it.

While inventing or discovering something is a tremendous feat, it doesn't do good to ignore all the things that go into organizing and distributing stuff.

then again I'm waiting for eiko to pop and proceed to rant XD
also

[X] variant one rias's accomplishments

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:

Again Grayfia is a pure-blooded devil but still she would not want this to get out at all. You guys saw how Rias and her peerage reacted when we told the this. There's a reason they all went pale and got "oh shit" expressions on their faces. This news would not be handled well at all. Especially by the purebloods who still have much influence on devil society.

nightblade said:
Also cause of the fact there are people who have had kids with members of their peerage.

This too.Even if there aren't breeding issues. There might be a stigma about it. There's also the fact that the pure-bloods are going to freak if they learn that reincarnated devils are related to them. They already feel threatened enough as it is without it. We do not need to fan that flame even more.

Also we're going to get people wondering things. Like what else they don't know about the evil pieces and exactly why we know what should be secret information.

Too much trouble in my eyes

noahgab1133 said:
wasn't rias instrumental in getting peace worked out with the japanese pantheon. Also we just discovered the fertility charms its rias and her family that are the ones distributing it.

While inventing or discovering something is a tremendous feat, it doesn't do good to ignore all the things that go into organizing and distributing stuff.

then again I'm waiting for eiko to pop and proceed to rant XD

Rias played a role. There's no need to not let Rias have credit when we just turned into a DRAGON.

Diller said:
Again Grayfia is a pure-blooded devil but still she would not want this to get out at all. You guys saw how Rias and her peerage reacted when we told the this. There's a reason they all went pale and got "oh shit" expressions on their faces. This news would not be handled well at all. Especially by the purebloods who still have much influence on devil society.

This too.Even if there isn't brededibg issue. There might be a stigma about it. There's also the fact that the pure-bloods are going to freak if they learn that reincarnated devils are related to them. They already feel threatened enough as it is without it. We do not need to fan that flame even more.

Also we're going to get people wondering things. Like what else they don't know about the evil pieces and exactly why we know what should be secret information.

Too much trouble in my eyes

We're talked the issue to death. Just vote which you prefer. I have a variant with us bringing up that fact and one without. Let the votes decide where it lands...

Edit-I'll start here myself.

[X] Variant 2-Raiser's Folly

Yeah I would prefer if Smuts stunt included what Raiser just said and how he shot himself in the foot.

i just thought of something

Why the fuck do Devils give any shits about potential incest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back