• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Yeah the fact that there is already a group of genocidal nut jobs out there should tell you that there are probably going to be nasty reactions over this.

nightblade said:
That depends on people being rational. That is not going to happen. They are probably going to do their best to destroy the evil pieces and kill the one that makes them.

your blowing this way out of proportion. This is easy modo quest. The evil piece system gets revealed canonically right after the treaty is signed. There is no big blow up like the kind your fear mongering. The old devils actually agree they had a good run and its time to embrace the new generation after riaser fight in canon. The old maou section is the one that goes bull shit insane when the evil pieces thing were invented and kept gaining prominence and when the three factions got peace they decided to muck things up. I'm all in favor of weeding these guys out, if a secret gets revealed early than canon hey it happens.

the reason why i voted for option one is because it gives more credit to rias which she really needs rather than hurting riaser which we already accomplished.

to keep things short. Sure there would be fall out but we can deal with it. Or we can ignore it for now and bring it up once we have fully analyzed the evil pieces. Worry about that now is kinda pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy mode just means that it dosn't get Worse then canon as far as base personality via inclusion of Exalted stuff, AKA no Akuma or Infernals or Luna Exalts, not that people won't act completely in character if we cock things up by blabbing when we shouldn't

Where are you getting the idea that we can "deal with" massive upheavals in devil society?

Eh. Easy Mode just means everything is as difficult as in canon while solar abilities work favorably. If canon would be Retard hard like most shounen can get and like it seems it was it can still be retard hard. It's not like we can power progress as fast as canon issei could even though we outsrips him by leagues for skills. Being able to cheat essence grwoth though is a god send.

We just need even fast Xp Acrual to keep up. Well that or All he magic. Seing as we're a mote Dynamo and it's a skill. And even ultra high level spells are cheap as balls with Boosted Gear.
Smuthunter said:
Where are you getting the idea that we can "deal with" massive upheavals in devil society?
Socialize Charms?

Oh wait we don't have that spec.

noahgab1133 said:
your blowing this way out of proportion. This is easy modo quest. The evil piece system gets revealed canonically right after the treaty is signed. There is no big blow up like the kind your fear mongering. The old devils actually agree they had a good run and its time to embrace the new generation after riaser fight in canon. The old maou section is the one that goes bull shit insane when the evil pieces thing were invented and kept gaining prominence and when the three factions got peace they decided to muck things up. I'm all in favor of weeding these guys out, if a secret gets revealed early than canon hey it happens.

the reason why i voted for option one is because it gives more credit to rias which she really needs rather than hurting riaser which we already accomplished.

to keep things short. Sure there would be fall out but we can deal with it. Or we can ignore it for now and bring it up once we have fully analyzed the evil pieces. Worry about that now is kinda pointless.

You realize that even in canon Adjuka said there were many secrets of the evil pieces he wanted peole to find out on thier own. Also Alex said he was the type of perosnal who wouldn't mention something like this because "it wasn't important enough to mention". I could see Adujka giving the general knowledge of how to make the evil pieces without getting into all the details.

Also this hasn't be verified as canon. The whole makes them blood-related thing is something Alex made himself.Also you want us to have alot of powerful want our head on a platter. Remember Rasier is absoluteweak sauce compared to the Ultimate class and even some of the high class devils later seen in canon. Not to mention the repercussion this could have on Rias and the Grmeory because if Rias hadn't let us see the evil pieces we wouldn't have known and this never would have happened.

Also the old generation doesn't just accept it. Lord Gremory and Lord Pgenex accept it and get everybody else off Ise and Rias backs.

I'm wondering if Rias might start making a serious move after this if the vote focusing on her accomplishments win.

Silversun17 said:
I'm wondering if Rias might start making a serious move after this if the vote focusing on her accomplishments win.
At the very least, we should ask if she has ambitions of her own beyond just getting out of marriage. I don't think the novels ever actually touched on that.

Smuthunter said:
At the very least, we should ask if she has ambitions of her own beyond just getting out of marriage. I don't think the novels ever actually touched on that.

I always got the impression her goals were in the abstract. she wants more then anything to stand as herself, Not as Rias, member of house Gremory, not as Rias, heiress of House Gremory, she wants to stand as Rias the person and to be able to choose her fate for herself with those she cares about at her side.

[X] Smuthunter's original.

Why? Well, it's the only one so far that includes just what Riser said to set us off.

And, thus, it's the only one that tells the people watching just what he was trying to do.

Aleh said:
[X] Smuthunter's original.

Why? Well, it's the only one so far that includes just what Riser said to set us off.

And, thus, it's the only one that tells the people watching just what he was trying to do.
Dude we already said what he said to set us off.

So I found this little comment at the end of the last update I overlooked.

Remember boys and girls: you, Issei, have an audience ;)

Any perspectives on what the onlooking devils will think?

For a reminder here's the text of the current winning vote.

Stunt=You stare down at Raiser's accusing form, noting that for all the outrage he professes the pureblood devil can't even match eyes with you. Contempt drips from your every word as you bellow out your response, your every word capturing the attention of the onlooking devils.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet all you can think of is how much longer you'll have to wait to reduce her to a pretty trinket hanging off your arm! She is not your possession you pathetic worm!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."

Vote Count:

Let me know if I miscounted anyone's votes.

Total Votes: 28

[] Smuthunter's original (Aleh, staplesdex2, overmind, TmDagger, Unelemental)
# of Votes: 5
[] Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion
-[] As Raiser's words sink in you think back on all the time you've spent together with Rias and her friends. Not her peerage, her friends. You've only known them a few weeks but you have vivid memories of smiling faces and good times shared together.

"I will take Rias back to the underworld, even if I have to burn you and all of her servants!"

"Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight. Me and my Peerage will fight in the Rating Games and bring glory to the house of Phenex."

Your vision shatters like a pane of glass, leaving you back on the school field with Raiser and your audience, now nearly doubled in size. The moment is pregnant, the field completely silent and waiting for your response. Across the field, you briefly catch Rias's eye before refocusing on your opponent, wary of a surprise attack.

But for all that you burn with rage, your response is as cold as ice.

"Your base prejudice is not an excuse for your actions, Raiser Phenex. You threatened to drag Rias back to hell with you regardless of her own will. You threatened to murder the people she holds most dear if that was what it took! And all so you can lock her in a cage and use her as a brood mare for your STUPID FUCKING BLOOD POLITICS!!!"

As if on cue, the dragon in your anima screams in sky-shattering fury, as if one mouth alone could not properly vent your apocalyptic rage.

"I care nothing for your bigotry, Phenex! If it were Rias's wish to marry you I would not have raised a hand to stop her! But you! You came here intent on ruining the precious happiness of one of my dearest friends, and for something as meaningless as maintaining your political power! I was wrong to even call you a phoenix! A person like that can only be called a worm!"

[] Variant 1-Rias's Accomplishments(Prince Charon, Ben Bladesman, Disminded, megrisvernin, the greatlord, Smuthunter, EternitynChaos, Larekko12, ZipLopz, Silver W. King, Silversun17, Least Devotee, Megaolix, nightblade, rkbinder, Eler0, Diller, noahgab1133, The Slumbering Crocodile, Enohthree)
# of Votes: 20

Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

Stunt=You stare down at Raiser's accusing form, noting that for all the outrage he professes the pureblood devil can't even match eyes with you. Contempt drips from your every word as you bellow out your response, your every word capturing the attention of the onlooking devils.

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet all you can think of is how much longer you'll have to wait to reduce her to a pretty trinket hanging off your arm! She is not your possession you pathetic worm!"

You seethe in fury, but remembering Rias brings an errant thought to mind; this must be "that matter" that she wanted to handle by herself. You'll have to apologize later, you seem to be stealing one of her kills.

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."
[X] Variant 2-Raiser's Folly(codeRR, Selias, dreadis)
# of Votes: 3

Channel-Charisma: OO + Presence: OOOO + Defying the Established Social Order (Presence) OOO
Max Presence 1st Excellency + Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment + Irresistible Salesman Spirit + Channel Compassion

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you. What was it you said to me not moments ago? 'Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves.

You arrogant fool! For all that you speak of ancient legacies & bloodlines, your own ignorance of the workings of the Peerage system has you working against your own stated goals. When someone joins a peerage, their new devil body is imprinted from a template of their King changing them so they are related to them as if they were a niece or a nephew. In your willingness to slaughter Rias's Peerage to force her to marry you, you would do much more to thin her bloodline than anything you accuse me of!"

Might be a good idea to put what people voted on in quotes to make it clearer.

[] Variant 1-Rias's Accomplishments
Why is every one choosing this vote ?

megrisvernin thinking about it, your usually better then this, there is no interaction with anything in those stunts, just talking nothing about the scene, nothing about Issei or the crowd nothing but words, that's one thing Smuts original had going for it I was admit

Z000 said:

Cause people are freaking out on what the underworld could do when it's revealed that reincarnated devil's are related to the king's.

Z000 said:
It's explicit about the hypocrisy of Raiser's defenses and goals, and points out exactly what he thinks about and intends for Rias. Not to mention again underlining that he was willing to kill her peerage(and us) to get what he wanted.

It's functionally the same as Variant 2 Raiser's Folly except it doesn't mention

EternitynChaos said:
megrisvernin thinking about it, your usually better then this, there is no interaction with anything in those stunts, just talking nothing about the scene, nothing about Issei or the crowd nothing but words, that's one thing Smuts original had going for it I was admit

Hmm. I'll see if I can improve it...

nightblade said:
Dude we already said what he said to set us off.

No, the listeners know that he threatened our friends, possibly a bit more.

The "He planned to kill her peerage and drag her back to Hell to be his brood mare against her will" bit? Well, I can't say much about Devil society... but if we make an accusation like that under these circumstances and he doesn't immediately deny it... well, by Japanese standards, it'd basically be grounds for her to unilaterally annul the engagement.

With prejudice, and without loss of face on Rias's part. Hell, traditional families would regard it as grounds for her to kill him.

The political fallout would be glorious.

None of the other options quite have that effect. Or level of fallout.

Aleh has a point, removing that part from option one was something I was unhappy about, I still voted for it because it didn't have the worse part though, no need to mention anything about them being related, but say flat out what he said he was going to do without beating around the bush, we have to get that out or we are going to look worse then we could

Aleh said:
No, the listeners know that he threatened our friends, possibly a bit more.

The "He planned to kill her peerage and drag her back to Hell to be his brood mare against her will" bit? Well, I can't say much about Devil society... but if we make an accusation like that under these circumstances and he doesn't immediately deny it... well, by Japanese standards, it'd basically be grounds for her to unilaterally annul the engagement.

With prejudice, and without loss of face on Rias's part. Hell, traditional families would regard it as grounds for her to kill him.

The political fallout would be glorious.

None of the other options quite have that effect. Or level of fallout.
Get megs to add it.

codeRR said:
Cause people are freaking out on what the underworld could do when it's revealed that reincarnated devil's are related to the king's.
We are worried about what has a pretty damn good chance of happening.

[X] Silversun's version

"Your words ring hollow, Raiser Phenex. You speak of lost glories of your houses and of the travesty of letting their legacies end but mere minutes ago you derided Rias's own accomplishments. Her actions show how capable she is, and how worthy she is of leading House Gremory in whichever manner she chooses, yet you came of here with the intention of butchering her peerage and taking her back with you to be nothing but a brood mare!"

"You and your ilk disgust me, Raiser! You feign sorrow at the loss of your bloodlines even as you stand ready to hold back the most capable among you.' If you're threatened by the accomplishments of the new devils, then match and exceed them! Instead all you can do is drag everyone down to your level, ready to lock Rias in a gilded cage and murder those whose only crime is to make something of themselves."

[X] Variant 1-Rias's Accomplishments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back